Subject: Re: Rockbox 2.0 Feature Freeze
Date: 2003-01-28

Trust me (since I developed the code), it's probably best that it
not make it into the next public release. It's a patch that is less
then perfect (I'm working on that) and can be done better. Plus
there is the entire centralized/decentralized argument that was never
resolved. Either way, as I make updates to the bookmarking code
(bug fixes, making it more elegant), I'll be updating it to the latest
daily build, including the release.

Is there an ETA on 2.0?

Ben

At Tuesday, 28 January 2003, you wrote:

>Bookmarking didn't make it in time?
>
>To quote Charlie Brown: "Aaaaaaaaarrrrgh" (This is right after
Lucy pulls