Subject: RE: Rockbox 2.0 Feature Freeze
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2003-01-28

grrrr... Ill defend Bjorn (sorry.. no umluat on this keyboard) about this.

We get complaints/comments about 'why don't you have X?' or 'Where is
feature Y! I want Y!'

_every_ project hits the same problem.

_every_ project needs to draw the line somewhere.

I stand with Bjorn on his. It's not attitude, it's silencing those that
just want to bitch.

my 2 bits.

/Adi

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Holger Lembke wrote:

> And why don't I see the patch tracker being
> filled with your patches to implement all these things?

I love that attitude.

--
Holger Lembke

+-- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --+ | Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"I've learned that if someone says something unkind of me, I must live so that no one will believe it."