Subject: RE: [off-topic] flaming

RE: [off-topic] flaming

From: Sundar, Shekhar (MSTG-NY) <"Sundar,>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:41:47 -0500

...to add to my 2cents to this non-productive thread:

 you are assuming equal weight for all the features. I would weigh some feature (like fast playlist reading and rolo among many) 10000 times over some things that the firmware has and rockbox doesn't
(not many at this point).. so depending on the weight of the features, I think that even 648466^51658 is very probable estimation.

-SS