Subject: Re: [off-topic] flaming

Re: [off-topic] flaming

From: Vladimir Pantelic <pan_at_nt.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:33:34 +0100

Vincent Kargatis wrote:
> From: "Vladimir Pantelic" <pan_at_nt.tu-darmstadt.de>
> you actually have folders with so many various artists that separate
> artist folders don't make more sense? Or is it just lazy clutter? :)

Easy, as I have not yet found a way to uniquely classify an artist into
a category, I like to have them all in the root dir, something like my
CD collection at home. I do not have all my CDs in boxes that I have to
open to see what's inside. I just have them sorted by artist name and
then I scan through this list....

Actually 400 should be OK for 10-20Gig, but once I have a 120Gig drive in
my JB it will not :-)

Regards,

Vladimir