Subject: Re: Creating playlists internally. Why?
From: Michael Hopper (mkhopper_at_depotek.com)
Date: 2003-01-28

So in other words, the ability to quickly create a new, possibly
temporary, playlist (or "queue") of ~playlists~ on the fly, rather than
wiring up the ol' USB cable to create and store endless possible
combinations?

Ok, now that makes sense and I can see where some people may want that.
Thanks. :)

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Robert Hak wrote:

> Hmmm.. maybe think of it this way. I know for myself I have my music
> broken into genres. I have external playlists that cover Punk, Rock,
> Punk+Rock, and All (these are the ones I listen to most often).
>
> But what happens if (lets say), I want to do Soundtracks and Rock
> togeather. I don't have a Soundtracks playlist, nor one of
> Rock+Soundtracks. So I can 'build' an 'internal' playlist of my Rock and
> Soundtracks music. Then once everything is queued Im all set.
>
> Does that make a bit more sense?
>
> /Adi

Thx
M.Hopper