Subject: Questions

Questions

From: Dan B <hemidan47_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:37:27 -0800 (PST)

Dear Rockbox Crew,

First I would like to thank you much for Rockbox, I enjoy AJB Recorder 20 so much more ever since I installed it.

First question: I tried reverting to the original operating system installed from the factory per your instructions and was unable to. It just keeps loading Rockbox over and over.

Second: Do you recommend jogging or running with the Recorder 20? I am afraid I might cause a head crash or something of the sort with all the jarring. When I did run with it a few times with the original operating system it would always lock up on me, I have not tried it since installing Rockbox. I am more worried about messing up the unit than anything else.

I am not too computer proficient so these might be dumb questions. I did look at the archives for answers to both questions and have tried numerous times to revert to the old system but have not been successful.

Please advise,

Thank you again for any help,

Daniel B.