Subject: RE: Store META data in mp3 to use in rockbox EQ?
From: Matthew P. OReilly (moreilly_at_moreilly.com)
Date: 2003-01-29

I was thinking about this myself tonight... I think there are a lot of
unused portions of the ID3 tags which could be a lot of fun - and very
useful - both inside and outside of Rockbox. Tone settings and such could
be one, but I was thinking that custom animations and such could be included
too (especially if we ever decide to parse v3 tags).

Just a pipe dream for now, but it would be cool...

Matt