Subject: Re: [off-topic] flaming

Re: [off-topic] flaming

From: BoD <BoD_at_JRAF.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:40:23 +0100

Imho, 648466^51658 is more that the number of particles in the universe.
But I do agree that my first estimation was not reflecting the coolness of
being able to compile it yourself, and the "weight" of the features. Not
mentionning the cool logo ;)

By the way, I'll try to extend the feature comparison chart with data from
the iPod! I think this can be interesting even if it's not really related to
rockbox at all...

BoD