Subject: Some questions

Some questions

From: Ed Wilson <ed.wilson_at_cedalion.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:57:51 -0000

> But what happens if (lets say), I want to do Soundtracks and Rock
togeather. I don't have a Soundtracks playlist, nor one of
> Rock+Soundtracks. So I can 'build' an 'internal' playlist of my Rock
> Rock+and
> Soundtracks music. Then once everything is queued Im all set.

1) I'm probably being stupid, but how do you enqueue the two folders to
create this playlist ? or is this a Recorder thing only ?

2) When playing a playlist (created via winamp) of 4094 songs i tried
the "Create Playlist" function and the resulting root.m3u has 4129
entries.. The extra songs are of the form '//Recycled/Df3.mp3' [3..38].
Should this be ?

3) Also, Why do i get "Dir Buffer is Full!" on directories with 400
files in but not with 399.. I thought the limit was 400 ?

I'm using a Studio 20..

Thanks :)

Ed

p.s. could anyone give me an idea if/when delete file functionality can
be added - I'd love to be able to sort out my mp3 collection while on
the move.