Subject: Re: Re[2]: Rockbox 2.0 Feature Freeze
From: BoD (BoD_at_JRAF.org)
Date: 2003-01-29

Just my opinion, but I'm all for a graphic design, so I think the current
design is better. More graphic means more intuitive. We have a big graphic
display with lots of pixels to do pretty drawings, so let's use it :)
Like the saying, "a small sketch is better than a long speech" (or something
like that;)

Hey maybe we could even change the words "shuffle mode off" and such by
little icons.. This way they don't take too much space and don't need to be
localized.

BoD