Subject: Re: Rockbox 2.0 Feature Freeze
From: Simon ElÚn (
Date: 2003-01-29

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Huh?
> What happens when you try to record?
> /Linus

It records, and I get a file that can be played back inside rockbox, with
and without the powersaving patch. But I can't transfer this file from the
Archos, both Win98 and WinXP claims that it is unreadable. This is
repeatable, though I get different chkdsk errors different times. I suspect
this is because of something strange that has happened to the file system
from running the first CVS versions with recording support. I could try
reformatting the drive, but that would lose any chance of finding out what
is going on.

Simon ElÚn