Subject: Re: Questions

Re: Questions

From: Matt O'Dea <mattodea_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:16:03 -0600

> > > Second: Do you recommend jogging or running with the Recorder 20? I am
> > afraid I might cause a head crash or something of the sort with all the
> > jarring. When I did run with it a few times with the original operating
> > system it would always lock up on me, I have not tried it since installing
> > Rockbox. I am more worried about messing up the unit than anything else.

I tried jogging with mine once. I had in the blue Archos case on a belt strap.
It locked up in about one minute. I restarted it and carried in my hand the rest
of the way. I had no problems while carrying it my hand. I've gone back to my
old Sony FM radio for jogging (it has a stopwatch, anyway). I do use the Archos
for mountain biking. No problems there, on or off road.