Subject: Re: Rockbox 2.0 Feature Freeze
From: BoD (BoD_at_JRAF.org)
Date: 2003-01-29

Ok, I agree some icon cannot be done... like "show all files". But others
like "repeat" are more or less standard (the looping arrow thing).

But the important point is I still think it's better to have the "shift
menu" like it is right now, and not just a left justified list of possible
actions.

BoD