Subject: Re: Bookmarks
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-01-29

Vincent Kargatis wrote:
> From: "Björn Stenberg" <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
> > Additionally, I want to separate between file and playlist bookmarks.
>
> What do you mean by this, functionally?

Most comments have been about the auto-bookmark feature, which is mostly used for playlists.

I also want to be able to set a bookmark for the specific file I'm listening to, so I can return to the mark in this file no matter when I play the file, playlist or not. Think audio books.

I personally see no need for auto-bookmarking in files.

--
Björn