Subject: Song orders

Song orders

From: Richard McGough <richter71670_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:44:47 -0800 (PST)

I'm new to the Archos Jukebox and MP3s in general.
Your firmware has been working great, but I have one
problem. When I rip to the Jukebox, it automatically
lists all tracks (I generally rip an entire album at
once) in alphabetical order. I can reorder by date to
restore the original album order, but cannot have the
Jukebox play the entire album in its intended order.

Please advise (I'm sure it's a simple error).

Thanks