Subject: Re: I have a little problem ...
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-01-29

Why not go get some better batteries (1600, 1700, even 1850Mah) from
Wal-Mart or local drug store and see? You get better runtime in the
bargain. And if it is a bad set in the unit, it might be cheaper (~$10)
than going through all the hassle of sending the unit back. Unless you
bought it at a local store, in which case I'd run back and exchange it.

If it all goes up in smoke and ticks you off so bad you don't replace it,
you can still get a charger and use the batteries in something else, right?

Chris