Subject: Re: please test FM recorder
From: Fred (speed-up_at_fr.st)
Date: 2003-01-29

Hem ... what about the battery handling for FM recorders ? Do you need help,
somme more informations or measures, are you looking for something, or
simply need time to implement the new charging code ?

Will my FM Recorder ever support Rockbox :-D ?

Thank you for having made the Rockbox firmware available for FM Recorders,
but I'm really excited about using it wireless :-D
Every morning I'm looking at the CVS code changes on the frontpage, and
testing the new builds on my Archos, hoping that one day it'll work ;)
So if you would just tell me how far the dev is, and what I can do for you

I love Rockbox ;)
Fred