Subject: Re: unique function for each button

Re: unique function for each button

From: Vincent Kargatis <lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:28:30 +0200

From: "Björn Stenberg" <bjorn_at_haxx.se>

> Bryce Benton wrote:
> > pressing play on the directory would be a very easy and intuitive
way to to
> > create a recursive playlist.
>
> It would also be a very annoying way, since you would be doing it by
mistake all the time, thus 1) spending much of your battery traversing
the disk and 2) overwriting your old playlists.

For sure. I do like the suggested PLAY vs NEXT distinction, but think
the most intuitive choice is that PLAY would play the flat folder, and
some PLAY+<button> combo would do recursive, or whatever.
--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Outkast - "Liberation"  (Aquemini)