Subject: Re: Player WPS scrolling
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-01-29

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Kjell Ericson wrote:

> > fixed dynamicly updated scrolling lines

> That "flags=0" is highly necessary in the Player in this case.

Yes, I realize that (now). Sorry for not thinking straight.

> The reason is that (unlike the Recorder) we stop any scroll at a line where
> you do lcd_puts().

Well, I think perhaps the fix can be made differently and thus work on both
players and recorders.

Reading that code section again now, I believe that perhaps setting
update_line to true (and keeping the flags=0) might be the correct fix.
Agreed?