Subject: ...
From: Fred (speed-up_at_fr.st)
Date: 2003-01-29

I could make the FM run with the RockBox firmware for about two hours
non-stop, it started at 40% betteryand ended at 4%. I measured the AN6
value, it was 19F and voltage was shown 2.68V.

As you said, the voltage on AN6 is only available when the backlight is on,
not the HDD (but when the HDD comes in, the backlight switches on). Waiting
for those shematics, wouldn't it be simplier to code some battery handling
process as I described it ?

Have you ever asked Archos to give you these shematics ? It would be more
trustable than from sratch ones ... and as they recently (err ... a month
ago :-D) asked if they could put the RockBox firmware on their CDs, they may
provide you some help with the portage of the rom to the FM Recorder ... I
guess ?!?

Fred