Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Re: strtok_r problem
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Benjamin wrote:
A general reflection on this problem is that this case explains exactly why
Remarks on the code:
* bookmark_get_next_field() is overly exessive and both sets and copies huge
* Boundary checks! Your code assumes all-over that strings will fit within
* Indentation. We use 4 spaces. You use 3 and 4 mixed at various places.
* Variables first, then code. We try to be C89 compliant, and having variable
* Don't you think there will be any mp3 songs using '*' in the title? You
* Please don't use CRLF newlines in the code.
Sorry for not having actually run this to find any bugs.
-- Daniel Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/ -- http://daniel.haxx.se/
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew