Subject: RE: Bookmarks
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2003-01-30

True, and not my intention to imply that Rockbox was Windows. I coded
on Windows and made the poor assumption that * was a universally used
character for wild-card. I apologize. I still think that asterisk are
a better separator because a song is more likely to have a comma in the
title then an as trick.