Subject: Re: [off-topic] flaming
From: BoD (
Date: 2003-01-30

Imho, 648466^51658 is more that the number of particles in the universe.
But I do agree that my first estimation was not reflecting the coolness of
being able to compile it yourself, and the "weight" of the features. Not
mentionning the cool logo ;)

By the way, I'll try to extend the feature comparison chart with data from
the iPod! I think this can be interesting even if it's not really related to
rockbox at all...