Subject: RE: Some questions
From: Ed Wilson (
Date: 2003-01-30

ahh .. I think i'm a little confused.

I thought "Create Playlist" function was to create playlist from memory..

so if folder structure was

I could create an "in memory" playlist by enqueing genre1 and genre2 folder but I wouldn't be able to create this playlist on disk.. unless I ran "create playlist" from music folder, in which case I would get genre3 contents as well ?

Think my brain is having a bad day :(