Subject: Song orders
From: Richard McGough (richter71670_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-01-31

I'm new to the Archos Jukebox and MP3s in general.
Your firmware has been working great, but I have one
problem. When I rip to the Jukebox, it automatically
lists all tracks (I generally rip an entire album at
once) in alphabetical order. I can reorder by date to
restore the original album order, but cannot have the
Jukebox play the entire album in its intended order.

Please advise (I'm sure it's a simple error).

Thanks