Subject: Re: Song orders
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2003-01-31

Yes.. Rockbox is doing what it's ment to..

If you want it in album order, then you need to prepend the track number
before the filename.

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Richard McGough wrote:

I'm new to the Archos Jukebox and MP3s in general.
Your firmware has been working great, but I have one
problem. When I rip to the Jukebox, it automatically
lists all tracks (I generally rip an entire album at
once) in alphabetical order. I can reorder by date to
restore the original album order, but cannot have the
Jukebox play the entire album in its intended order.

Please advise (I'm sure it's a simple error).

Do you Yahoo!?

| Robert E. Hak < > |

"I've decided that to raise my grades I must lower my standards."
        - Houghton Library, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.