Subject: Re: unique function for each button
From: tp_at_diffenbach.org
Date: 2003-01-31

My two cents: what this (any?) button does should be customizable by the user.

To me, pressing "next" (right arrow) should take me into a directory, pressing play should play that directory recursively. I have no use for a non recursive (flat) directory play, as I have no non-leaf directories that contain mp3s.