Subject: RE: Latest Bookmarking Patch
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-02-01

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Benjamin wrote:

Hi Benjamin!

Thanks for all your work on this feature. I do however have some remarks on
your recent patch (dated feb 1 2003):

* It still contains CRLF newlines all over.

* On several places in the code you have changed a section like:

  with your new code that looks like this:

    your stuff;

  Evidently, you alter the flow and I'm not convinced that you should do
  that. Is it on purpose?

* I suggest you use button_get(true) instead of button_get_w_tmo() if you're
  not gonna do anything special after the timeout has elapsed.

* The bookmark_debug_print() function should probably be replaced with
  DEBUGF() in case you really want it to remain.

Otherwise I think it looks mighty fine!

 Daniel Stenberg -- --