Subject: RE: Latest Bookmarking Patch
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2003-02-01

I misread your mail. I'll explain why I changed the code from
global_settings.resume in tree.c.

There are two places where I made this change, both occur when loading a
file to be played (MP3 or M3U). In both cases, I want to intercept the
call to ensure that a auto-load is not necessary. If one is, then load
to the bookmark and play at that point. If autoload is not enabled, or
the user doesn't want to auto-load, then play as normal. In either
case, I eliminated the global_settings.resume check because I grab the
global_settings.resume_file information, which wouldn't be set if resume
is not enabled. Does that make sense?