Subject: RE : FM status
From: SeeSchloss (
Date: 2003-02-02

Hi (sorry for the first message),

        Well I don't think that there are many things to say... Rockbox
works quite well on my FM Recorder.

The bugs I noticed are :
- The backlight turns on only when the disk spins up.
- Rockbox does not detect the level of the battery.
- Rockbox does not seem to be able to turn the unit
  off (the sleep timer does not work, and when I want
  to turn of the FM Recorder, it is quite long and the
  unit suddenly shuts off).

Hmm I don't remember of any other FM-specific bugs.

Oh and the radio is not supported yet.