Subject: Re: FM status

Re: FM status

From: Fred <speed-up_at_fr.st>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:04:03 +0100

On mine too, except the power management I got no problems, even with some
patches.

But even with thoose problems, I use the RockBox rom instead of the Archos
one ... but I actually don't use the FM function ;)
And if I wanted to, I copied the 1.30j rom on the device, and Rolo can run
it when needed. Just notice that using Rockbox rom will delete the original
rom settings.

So the last things to do are power management and FM support ;)

Fred