Subject: Re: CVS Patch merging ...

Re: CVS Patch merging ...

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:17:05 -0500

Many of the patches are a work in progress. For instance, the fading
patch, needs some changes that Bjorn suggested, along with a setting
in the settings menu.

I guess what many of the patches are waiting for are approval by the
"head" developers and user input. If the majority of the users want
something, then usually it will happen.

-eric

F> I'd want to know why the basic and usefull features provided by patches were
F> not included in the main code. I'm actually thinking of the "fade on
F> pause/unpause and stop" and "Changes in F2 screen appearance" as well as
"ffrw: peak meter ->> progress bar", and "One (On) button hold".