Subject: RE: How can I build the Simulator target under MinGW?
From: TP Diffenbach (
Date: 2003-02-02

I may have spoken prematurely. The simulator builds, but it doesn't work
real well. Directory browse works fine, but once an mp3 is played, or a
function screen is accessed, it's impossible to return to the previous

I.E., I can press f2 to get to the F2 toggle screen, and pressing the arrow
keys will then toggle the appropriate selections, but no key will exit the
F2 screen: not F1, not F3, not OFF, nothing. Similarly, when playing an mp3,
no buttons seem to do anything.

Any idea why this might be happening?

Also, the simulator is an "always topmost" window, which is mighty