Subject: Re: unique function for each button
From: langhaarrocker (phil_at_x-phobie.de)
Date: 2003-02-03

I've done quite a lot of code for user assignable keys already. It
actually does work roughly but still need a lot of work. Unfortunately
I still am very short on time because of work and some kind of
recording project of my band. It's nearly 3 months since I last worked
on that code.

The main problem is that all the switch (button) things must be
rewritten. All the case thingies must become parameterless functions
-> that really means rewriting _lots_ of code.

If you are eger to put forward this topic I can post the state of my
work.

Phil