Subject: Re: favorites list
From: Björn Stenberg (
Date: 2003-02-03

Jerome Kuptz wrote:
> Though I would like if Bjorn/Daniel/Linus or somebody to take a look at how
> I handled the key combo in wps_show.

This is one of the features I believe would be better to put in the menu than add YAOKC (Yet Another Obscure Key Combination). I know at least the car users in the audience hates when we put things on two-key combos. And many other people simply never finds these features.

As for the code, the bool parameter to button_get() controls whether it should block or not. 'true' is not a good idea if you don't plan to hang waiting for a key press.