Subject: my only problem so far...
From: Jason Hamilton (
Date: 2003-02-03

Hey guys -- first time posting on this mailing list.

Here is my problem -- I'm driving down the road, and the
recorder 20 reloads the mp3 I'm playing. Only thing is, it
stops playing the mp3. So I go to debug menu and to
the mpeg section and watch as it counts down towards
the level that it reloads the mp3. The moment it hits
that mark, the HD spins up, it loads up more data, and
then it begins to play again.

any idea why it loaded a "bad load" from the mp3? This
is the second time it's done that to me.