Subject: Re: my only problem so far...
From: Vincent Kargatis (lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr)
Date: 2003-02-03

> Here is my problem -- I'm driving down the road, and the
> recorder 20 reloads the mp3 I'm playing. Only thing is, it
> stops playing the mp3. So I go to debug menu and to
> the mpeg section and watch as it counts down towards
> the level that it reloads the mp3. The moment it hits
> that mark, the HD spins up, it loads up more data, and
> then it begins to play again.

First, see
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&group_id=44306&atid
=439118&aid=624697

What rockbox version are you using? If 1.4, or a very old daily, try
the latest daily build. Also, of the tracks that act screwy - does the
track total time look normal, and are they VBR? Those files may have
bad VBR headers - that causes the bug you describe too.

--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Mhuri yekwaRwizi - "Shumba"  (Zimbabwe-Shona Mbira Music)