Subject: Re: my only problem so far...
From: Vincent Kargatis (lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr)
Date: 2003-02-03

From: "Jason Hamilton" <jason_at_superlink.net>
> I do notice that long tracks show up with incorrect play time when
> they reach near the end. Rockbox isn't displaying them as VBR
> though.
>
> The problem doesn't seem to happen at a specific point in a file, it
> seems almost random.

It's almost certainly a header problem (the timing is irrelevant - just
depends on when the buffer runs out on the previous read). See my last
note on the bug, or Chris Holt's reply, try fixing the header on a few
problem files - I bet the problem will go away.

--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Art Blakey - "Moanin' (Alternate Take)"  (Moanin')