Subject: Re: Re: favorites list
From: Peter Koenig (www.access_at_my-mail.ch)
Date: 2003-02-04

Love your patch.

Someone on this list had the idea to rather move *unwanted* songs to a certain directory (perhaps with its original path) or rename it (put "disliked" in front) to quickly sort out uncool tracks instead of putting all faves into a playlist.
I thinks this could work out better since I got way more favorites than disliked songs.
Sorting out (=deleting) could be easier, since you could easily find those buggers ;)

Thanks,

Peter

Dieses E-Mail wurde kostenlos ueber http://www.my-mail.ch verschickt.
Guenstig fliegen - keine Gluecksache! 100'000 Flugtarife online - http://www.flugshop.ch