Subject: Re: Batteries...
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2003-02-04

This guy is getting ready to post results of his very complete and
independant testing. (look just below the chart with pictures/results)
Perhaps if they were complete crap he would have said something. Anyway,
the page is an interesting read.

I'd say go for it. They are priced pretty good, and even if they don't live
up to 100% of thier spec, they are probably still better than 1850s.

BTW: thanks for the link.