Subject: Re: Batteries...
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-02-04

This guy is getting ready to post results of his very complete and
independant testing. (look just below the chart with pictures/results)
Perhaps if they were complete crap he would have said something. Anyway,
the page is an interesting read.
http://www.imaging-resource.com/ACCS/BATTS/BATTS.HTM

I'd say go for it. They are priced pretty good, and even if they don't live
up to 100% of thier spec, they are probably still better than 1850s.

BTW: thanks for the link.

Chris