Subject: Re: Batteries...
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2003-02-04

----- Original Message -----
From: "Holger Lembke" <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 9:10 AM

> > I'd say go for it. They are priced pretty good, and even if
> > they don't live
> > up to 100% of thier spec, they are probably still better than 1850s.
> to put a little math into it:
> only looking at the 1700mAh and up (and working ones), you can expect a
> value of 96,6+-2% to meet the values they promise.
> for 1800mAh and up its 96,58+-2,3%, for 1850mAh and up its 98,6+-0,7%.
> My interpretation: the mid-range wants to palliate their values.
> --
> Holger Lembke

Cover, hide? Lessen, abate? Looks more to me like they want to exaggerate
thier values.
Thanks for doing the math. (and making me go to :P

It's a good sign though that they are rating more conservatively, perhaps
doing tests that more closely approximate real world use. I'm getting great
performance out of my Energizer (Sanyo) 1850s.