Subject: RE:FM Recorder status web page
From: Gonz (gonzini_at_freenet.co.uk)
Date: 2003-02-04

Hi
>Is that a question to me? If so, I don't have an FM Recorder and I have no
clue.

No, the spdif question was not really directed at you, but anyone here that
might have tryed to get it working with the latest daily rockbox build.

>Is that a statement for inclusion on the web page? If so, I object to that.
It's confusing.

Only if its not working because of coding..i guess?
Im afraid i have no C programming experience, only a bit of 8051
assembler...not much help here.
I do appreciate all your efforts in taking on the FM20.
Cheers
Gonz