Subject: Re: A Rom that works for the FM Recorder ...
From: Fred (speed-up_at_fr.st)
Date: 2003-02-04

It's just a compilation of patches I found on the tracker ...
But I'd like to know how to make a decent patch file wirth the diff utility.
I used it to make a diff file between two folders (the one containing
original fresh CVS files, and the other the patched sources) but it seems
like diff creates a special patch format that doesn't look like the one I
got ...
How do you locally create a patch file ?

Fred

Pine.LNX.4.53.0302042012260.31862_at_linux3.contactor.se...