Subject: Re: Re[2]: A Rom that works for the FM Recorder ...
From: Fred (
Date: 2003-02-04

This was exactly my goal when compilling those new sources. Originally I'm a
webmaster, so if I've got time this Week End, I'll make a brand new web page
for the patched compiled versions ;)
I also got a SourceForge account, so maybe I could have access to the
website's FTP ... even if not, I got plenty of places where I can put the
files. I'd need a well-english speaking person that could point out the
mistakes I made (I'm a french student, got quite a good english level
considering my class, but I'd want to have a perfect-english page ...). I
can also write german, and off course french ;)
I hope I'll got time to maintain this new page. Come back this week end to
see what happend ...