Subject: backlight issue

backlight issue

From: Peter De Lucia <peter_at_dualice.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 07:26:55 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I thought I'd look into the backlight-coming-on-only-when-the-disk-spins
issue. I was playing around with the code and added some lines to button.c
(it looked like this is the place when user input is taken - if it isn't
please let me know) to called the backlight_on function. I then built and
copied the new version to my FM JB and tried it out. I didn't notice
anything at all change.. I guess I have two questions,

1. How do you debug ?
2. If you put DEBUGF statements in the code, where do they show up? (on
the JB and in the simulator)

Thanks,
Peter.