Subject: Re: Re[2]: A Rom that works for the FM Recorder ...
From: George Styles (
Date: 2003-02-04

Those games are cool :) i had no idea they even existed. I assume they only
exist as patches at the moment,

is there a policy about games like those? it would be cool if you could
select in make/configure which games to include, that way it wouldnt break
rockbox core functionality for those who dont want them.

Sorry if this has been discussed before