Subject: Re: playlist browser

Re: playlist browser

From: Jack Peel <jhp_at_cypress.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:27:56 -0800

Yes, I agree with this Idea, however I'm not sure it would be worth the
battery
power to get the ID3 tags from all the files. I notice that it usually
takes winamp
a little while to get this information, and just imagine how long it
would take
if you had a play list with 1000 entries ?

Also I think it would be good if you "clicked" on the entry that it
would show
you the details of this entry, like the directory, and maybe the ID3 tag....

Jack