Subject: RMS in your pocket
From: Franšois-Xavier Houard (idefx_at_iname.com)
Date: 2003-02-05

Hi
For those who are quiete fetishists, i have recorded today's
conference of Richard Stallman at the "Linux Solution" exposition in
Paris. Well, you can be sure that nice oggs will be on the net in a
few days, certainly with a better sound, and RMS nearly always say
the same things, so, you won't learn anything.
but this one is my recording from my archos using rockbox. So the
symbol is quiete huge ;)
So, if someone has always dreamed of hearing RMS with disk spindown
sounds covering his voice, just tell me, i will then try to put it on
a ftp ;)

For those who don't knows, RMS (Richard M Stallman) is the creator of
GNU, the FSF, the GPL, emacs, so, you can say, the father of the free
software

Bye
FX Houard