Subject: Re: Rockbox versions codenames ...

Re: Rockbox versions codenames ...

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:39:21 -0500 (EST)

If you don't mind some more suggestions ;)

What you _could_ do, is have a links page, with links the patchs you have
applied. Then as ppl find bugs/problems they could go to _that_ page and
inform the original creator. (I don't know if the guys would agree with
me on that, so opinions ppl?)

In this way the patches can get fixed, and if ppl like stuff.. well down
the road we can consider patching them in.

Bjorn, I wouldn't see any problem having alink to Fred's page (if we don't
have one already). What do you think?

OH, and Fred, if I can help out at all, let me know.

/Adi