Subject: Re: playlist browser
From: Jack Peel (jhp_at_cypress.com)
Date: 2003-02-05

Yes, I agree with this Idea, however I'm not sure it would be worth the
battery
power to get the ID3 tags from all the files. I notice that it usually
takes winamp
a little while to get this information, and just imagine how long it
would take
if you had a play list with 1000 entries ?

Also I think it would be good if you "clicked" on the entry that it
would show
you the details of this entry, like the directory, and maybe the ID3 tag....

Jack