Subject: Re: .cfg question
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-02-05

Binder, David wrote:
> Has there been any new settings added to the .cfg file that the latest daily
> builds recognize? What I'm looking for, in particular, are settings for
> Shuffle (Yes/No), Repeat (Yes/No), Resume (Yes/No) Show
> Files(All/Supported/Music/Playlists), Scroll Speed (1-10).

No, but we have discussed it and generally felt it would be a good thing. So it will probably happen sooner or later.

> Actually, I noticed that if I ROLO to another build, manually make all the
> settings changes, turn off the archos (it's an AJB6000), turn it back on, it
> again picks up the default settings (including the default WPS settings).

The settings block contains a revision number, as does each build. If the numbers don't match, the block is incompatible with the build and the settings get reset to default values.

--
Björn