Subject: Re: WPS/directory/queue

Re: WPS/directory/queue

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:30:16 +0100

Kjell Ericson wrote:
> * Pressing ON from WPS goes to the directory view.
> * Pressing ON again gives you the "queue/delete/rename" menu.
> * Pressing ON again gives you the WPS again.
>
> The ON+PLAY combination is unintuitive (for me at least) and often hard to
> reach. For a non-manual-user it is impossible to find.

Yes, but a triple ON click is not very nice. I switch between wps and browser a 100 times more than I go into the ON+PLAY menu.

I rather think the suggested "File operations" sub menu is a better method to solve this. I actually think we should have menu entries for all combo key operations, exactly for the non-manual-user reason you mention.

--
Björn